Re: [xsl] stylesheet organisation

Subject: Re: [xsl] stylesheet organisation
From: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 13:31:58 +0000
Ken,

Yeah that's very informative, thanks.

>I think it is unfair to criticize in hindsight the choices made by designers of the language

I hope it's never too late to offer criticism on anything in this
world because it invokes discussion and learning and no doubt a lot of
new things are born out of old things that were criticized. Certainly
I was offering the positive musing form I hope, out of interest to get
interesting responses like yours to gain some more understanding.

I agree the spec is clear but the thought then comes that a clear spec
and intuitive programming are 2 potentially different things.
Criticism is good. You suck websites not good :)

Regards
--
Alex Muir
Instructor | Program Organizer - University Technology Student Work

Low budget software development benefiting development in the Gambia,
West Africa
Experience of a lifetime, come to Gambia and Join UTSWEB -
http://sites.utg.edu.gm/utsweb/