Re: [xsl] Re: XPath that returns nothing

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: XPath that returns nothing
From: Michel Hendriksen <michel.hendriksen@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:49:04 +0200
Using Java to run the transformations could be a better option.

I have something like this where sources for good runs are then moved
to an archive folder, failed ones goto an 'bad case' folder etc. Also
reports are output for these cases. After fixing, they can then be put
back in the source folder. The XSL engine would do one file at a time
and can go to the next on a critical error. You can even catch the
errors yourself and handle them the way you want. You could even send
out email if you so desire.

Michel