Re: [xsl] Collation in another language

Subject: Re: [xsl] Collation in another language
From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 09:48:30 -0700
Hi Michael,
Yes, I looked at that and noted that it referred to easier methods for later versions. You and I had this conversation several years ago and I thought my collator was working until I tried to move the 'ch' digraph to its appropriate place. I have gone back and read the notes for constructing a java collator several times but suspect some subtle difference between C++ (which I know) and java (which I do not) is causing the jar file to be ignored. Can you suggest somewhere to go for advice on the java aspect? I have put the collator in the working path, but perhaps Saxon cannot find it. Can you suggest a failsafe location for the jar file with respect to Saxon? Or is there some way that I can know it is actually being called by Saxon?

My XSLT, based on what I think you told me several years ago, is:

<xsl:variable name="sorting-collation" select="'http://saxon.sf.net/collation?class=CzechCollation'"/>
<xsl:template match="List">
<List>
<xsl:for-each-group select="Word" group-by="@word">