Re: [xsl] Selecting a particular node of an XML generated from Excel

Subject: Re: [xsl] Selecting a particular node of an XML generated from Excel
From: Karlmarx R <karlmarxr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 05:26:30 +0800 (SGT)
Thanks for the suggestion. That pre-processing idea was very useful. I now
doing it in two stages. Pre-process to get an XML and process that to get
final output. Although I wish to have one signle XSL file to do both together,
I noticed the processing time and memory capacity becoming an issue (in my
machine) due to big file size (130MB) and so split into step. Is this a
general case?

In view of this I have one other question - We have saxon in
our poweful server. I don't know the server spec, but generally are there any
limitation or recommended file sizes that saxon can handle at ease?

Thanks,
Karl