Re: [xsl] single quotes instead of double

Subject: Re: [xsl] single quotes instead of double
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:51:06 +0000
> Different companies have different stanards, sometimes
> they agree with my approach, sometimes they don't.

If you know any existing XSLT coding standards, please post them (in a
new thread), I'm genuinely trying to create a style guide.

> Spaces or tabs is only
> a problem if you have 2 people doing 2 different things or you like to set
> your tabs at a different spacing, doesn't make one right or wrong.

Yep, the purpose is to avoid 2 people doing 2 different things, its
all about consistency, not really about right and wrong.

You have to indent your code somehow, so using 4 spaces is a fairly common way.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com