[xsl] Children with the same name

Subject: [xsl] Children with the same name
From: "Merrilees, David" <David.Merrilees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:34:00 +0000
Hi

I'm stuck with an Xpath. How can I select child nodes with the same name? The
names are arbitrary. So far I have this, which does not work:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

  <xsl:output method="xml" encoding="utf-8" indent="yes"/>

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <test>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="array/node()[name() = name(../node())]" />
    </test>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="node()">
    <xsl:copy-of select="*" />