Re: [xsl] __LINE__ equivalent in XSTL

Subject: Re: [xsl] __LINE__ equivalent in XSTL
From: Bartolomeo Nicolotti <bnicolotti@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 13:43:08 +0100
Hello,

I needo to put a comment like this

(line 1234)  <xsl:comment>line 1234 X=<xsl:value-of select="X" />

then I write  the translated xml to a log and when i'll go to check it
in case of need I know

1) the line has been executed
2) the value of X at that line

Does this sound good?

now I'm wrinting 1234 by hand, but it would be great to have current
line automatically, like __LINE__ in C

Many thanks

Bye