Re: [xsl] Re: Dealing mixed content with invalid node-like text

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Dealing mixed content with invalid node-like text
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 09:39:43 +0000
On 05/12/2011 22:58, Karlmarx R wrote:
nd you can assume it as something like a text file format

but your post said that you were using xsl:analyze-string, which means that you must somehow be pre-processing your text format into XML before it gets to XSLT as otherwise the input would not be well formed and XSLT would not even start. We can't help with the XSLT question you asked unless we know what the input looks like _to XSLT_.

David

-- google plus: https:/profiles.google.com/d.p.carlisle