Re: [xsl] why no indent here

Subject: Re: [xsl] why no indent here
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:43:22 +0000
On 12/12/2011 12:25, Roelof Wobben wrote:
But no not a single character is shown.

You really need to try to make your questions explicit to the problem that you are seeing. If I run the stylesheet you posted on the input you posted I get the following, in what way does that not meet your expectations. Do not debug an xslt by looking at the result in a browser, look at the generated html.

<!DOCTYPE head
PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
<head>
<title>http://test.tamarawobben.nl</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.notepadchaos.com/wp-content/themes/notepad-chaos-v2/style.css"; type="text/css" media="screen"/>
</head>
<form method="get" id="searchform" action="http://www.notepadchaos.com/";>
<input type="text" value="" name="s" id="s" class="txtField"/>
<input type="submit" id="searchsubmit" class="btnSearch" value="Find It "/>
</form>
<h2>Tamara Wobben</h2>
<h3>Even voorstellen</h3>