RE: [xsl] xml /xslt cms

Subject: RE: [xsl] xml /xslt cms
From: Roelof Wobben <rwobben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:59:53 +0000
Hello,

the website is made in Textpattern but very unstable because I want to decide
how many articles are on a page.

That can be done with a very complex script and that's why Im looking at other
alternatives.

I have asked questions on the forum of Textpattern but most of them don't get
a answer.

Roelof

> From: markus.flatscher@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:51:52 -0500
> To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [xsl] xml /xslt cms
>
> Roelof,
>
> I honestly think that Textpattern is the ideal CMS for the kind of
> website you'd like to develop (http://www.tamarawobben.nl).
>
> Have you taken any of the questions and issues you've encountered wrt
> to using, configuring, theming, scripting, etc. to the TXP mailing
> lists yet?
>
> Markus
>
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Roelof Wobben <rwobben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > Hello,
> >

> > It looks very promissing but it looks like it needed java to run.
> >
> > And on my hosting platform there is only python and php avaible.
> >

> > But thanks for the tip.
> >

> > Roelof

> >> Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:27:14 +0100
> >> From: matthieu.ricaud@xxxxxxxxx
> >> To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> Subject: Re: [xsl] xml /xslt cms
> >>
> >> Hi Roelof,
> >>
> >> I've never used it but I heard about this XML CMS call "Ametys".
> >> Have a look at http://www.ametys.org/en/ametys-cms/technologies.html
> >>
> >> Any feedback appreciated ;-)
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Matthieu
> >>
> >> Le 14/12/2011 11:28, Roelof Wobben a icrit :

from

unstable and the text is shown on the wierdest place.

site in html is a hell of a job.

year and then the months are displayed.