[xsl] too many white pages

Subject: [xsl] too many white pages
From: Geert Bormans <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 01:35:27 +0100
Hi all,

I have parts in my document

each part generates 2 page-sequences
- one for the toc of the part (always 1 page, one left blank after that)
- one for the actual part content

Now I want each toc to start on an odd page (I force the pagenumber to be 1for each)
And I want the part to start on page three

settings for the page sequence of the toc
force-page-count = even
initial-page-number = 1

settings for the page sequence of the part content
force-page-count = even

All is fine when the page count odd for the part content (I get one blank page at the end as expected)
If the page count is even, I get two blank pages. I would like to see no empty pages

Is this expected behaviour? (and what to do to prevent this?)

Would it be a marker issue? I have markers in the FO for use with the headers/footers
Would markers naturaly float to the next page?

Thanks

Geert