Re: [xsl] Schema-aware pretty-printing

Subject: Re: [xsl] Schema-aware pretty-printing
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:59:34 -0500
Hi,

On 12/21/2011 10:25 PM, Graydon wrote:
I can't imagine doing any significant amount of XSLT programming
_without_  using oXygen; I also can't imagine that you won't get your
purchase price back in saved time_just with this problem_, never mind
the subsequent year.

"If you know you need new tools, and you haven't already bought them, you're already paying for them."

-- Line seen in an ad for machine tools, ca. 1950s.

(On the other hand, I do have an XSLT solution to the stated problem, somewhere. It's a tricky problem in the general case, and a 2.0 solution. But since I'm reasonably happy with what oXygen does, I haven't often needed it. :-)

Cheers,
Wendell