RE: [xsl] Last name first

Subject: RE: [xsl] Last name first
From: Emma Burrows <Emma.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:06:57 +0000
As others have said, this can be an intractable problem unless the names
really are only in the format FirstName MiddleInitial LastName in your data.
You need to bear in mind names like "Michael O'Connell" or "Mary da Silva".

You can find some food for thought here:
http://www.kalzumeus.com/2010/06/17/falsehoods-programmers-believe-about-name
s/