Re: [xsl] XHTML DTD aware transformation and indentation behaviour

Subject: Re: [xsl] XHTML DTD aware transformation and indentation behaviour
From: Matthieu Ricaud-Dussarget <matthieu.ricaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:03:35 +0100
Thank you Michael and David,

Setting xsl:output method to xml prevent the <meta> to be output.
I keep xhtml ouput for compatibility reason, and this <meta> is actually welcomed !
I was just wondering ...

Thanks a lot one more time,

Hope to see you both at XML Prague :-)

Cheers,
Matthieu.

Le 02/02/2012 15:13, David Carlisle a C)crit :