Re: [xsl] can this idea work ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] can this idea work ?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:40:20 +0000
On 10/02/2012 12:29, Roelof Wobben wrote:
So I thought this xslt 1.0 could do the job :

you haven't said what output you expected from the stylesheet or what output you got, and we can't run the code you posted as it imports files you have not posted.

If the imported files are not relevant to your problem make a small (without all the irrelevant text and elements) input file and a small complete runnable xsl stylesheet and then say what output you got and what output you expected/wanted.

David