[xsl] Proposed classes XSLT April 23-27, XSL-FO May 1-3, 2012 near Ottawa

Subject: [xsl] Proposed classes XSLT April 23-27, XSL-FO May 1-3, 2012 near Ottawa
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 19:21:51 +0000
I've been asked to run two small hands-on classes (max 6 students) but not enough people have yet signed up to justify running them.

 Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath (5 days - April 23-27, 2012):
  - covering every element, every attribute and every function
    of XSLT and XPath versions 1.0 and 2.0, used in creating
    new transformations of existing structured information
  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptuxsyl.htm

 Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (3 days - May 1-3, 2012):
  - covering every formatting object of XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1; used
    in creating printed renditions and PDF files from XML documents
  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm

These would be run independently Monday-Friday, then Tuesday-Thursday the following week. We will run these classes somewhere in our village of Kars, Ontario, just south of Ottawa (airport code "YOW"). You can sign up for either or for both classes while room exists.

Please contact me at gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for pricing and details as soon as possible, or we may have to abandon our plans. More information will be put on our web site at a later date, but I'll respond to email in the mean time.

cc: XSL list, W3C XSL-FO list, Antenna House list, RenderX list

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/uoui9h
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx