[xsl] RE: Alternate header for multi-page TOC pages

Subject: [xsl] RE: Alternate header for multi-page TOC pages
From: Henry.D.Doby@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:18:53 -0600
I have been unable to find an answer to my problem.  Either I'm using the
wrong search terms or it's not out there.

I'm trying to write an XSL that creates a different header for subsequent
pages of front matter.
Example:
First TOC page, header says TABLE OF CONTENTS and subsequent TOC pages say
TABLE OF CONTENTS (continued).  I'll need to do the same for
LISTS/FIGURES/TABLES/etc.

I tried with static-content and retrieve-marker, but could not figure out how
to differentiate between first and subsequent pages to call the different
marker.  It doesn't necessarily have to be static content (or even a header),
just figured that would be the most appropriate way to accomplish.

BTW, my content is in DocBook and I'm keying on the <title> tags to build the
TOC.  I'm using Apache FOP.
Any help would be appreciated.

Henry "Hank" Doby
Reconnaissance and Surveillance Systems/Test Engineering
L-3 Communications/Mission Integration Division
Greenville, Texas
903.457.7593  /  fax ext 3563
Henry.D.Doby@xxxxxxxxxx