Re: [xsl] Stylesheet analysis/documentation

Subject: Re: [xsl] Stylesheet analysis/documentation
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 06:29:06 -0400
At 2012-03-17 10:18 +0000, davep wrote:
On 17/03/12 08:18, Andrew Welch wrote:

Ken's "XSLStyle" might be something like you're after.  Here's a post
from Florent about it:
http://fgeorges.blogspot.co.uk/2009/02/xslstyle-and-oxygen.html
Looking at the first commentor, you might already be aware of that :)

IIRC Kens is about documenting what you have written?

True ... people use either DocBook, DITA or XHTML to document the top-level constructs. Here is an example:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/sportsmlt2.htm

I'm more interested in understanding what others have written?

The source to XSLStyle is fully open and available from our web site. You may find things like the import/include chain traversal useful in your proposed tool.

Good luck!

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/uoui9h
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx