Re: [xsl] xslt 2.0 regex

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt 2.0 regex
From: Brandon Ibach <brandon.ibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:20:11 -0400
I think some of the confusion stems from differing definitions of
NameChar and NameStartChar in different editions of the XML spec.  The
definition of "\c" in the XML Schema spec says it is the same as
NameChar, but links to an old working draft of the 2nd edition of XML
1.0 from August of 2000, so...

-Brandon :)

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I find that NameStart includes the range U+2070 - U+218F, but in this
> block "Letter" only has omega at U+2126.
>
> Perhaps motivated by permitting a simpler test when parsing.
> -W
>

> On 17 March 2012 19:36, davep <davep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 17/03/12 18:26, Wolfgang Laun wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't think that \i and \c are equivalent to NameStartChar and
NameChar.