Re: [xsl] is it possible to resize an image to display smaller than the original

Subject: Re: [xsl] is it possible to resize an image to display smaller than the original
From: David Ryan <dgdunk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 17:54:34 -0400
ok. the resize finally works using content-height="50pt" content-width="50pt"

the final issue is getting the fo:external-graphic src to pull the
file location/name that is being passed in the xml.

I have tried every combination I could find and trying to assign a
variable equal to the location.

<xsl:variable name="photo" select="data/photoimg"/>
<fo:block-container height="28.68mm">
	<fo:block-container overflow="hidden" display-align="before">
		<fo:block text-align="start">
			<fo:external-graphic src="'url({$photo})'" content-height="50pt"
content-width="50pt"/>
		</fo:block>
	</fo:block-container>
 </fo:block-container>

if I hardcode the file location in the url - it will work but I need
to pass that in the xml as this routine gets called for many different
xml's.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or have a solution to this issue?

I can't begin to grateful enough if someone can help solve this.

David