Re: [xsl] Calling a template before any other templates

Subject: Re: [xsl] Calling a template before any other templates
From: Peter Desjardins <peter.desjardins.us@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 13:47:16 -0400
That does help, thank you!

I was hoping to write some XML to that file and then read from it. I
didn't think that the processor would wait until the entire
transformation was complete before writing the file.

But if I can hold the same XML information as a nodeset in a variable,
I guess I can read from that nodeset just as well.

I appreciate the help.

Peter