Re: [xsl] Haskell programmer's rant about xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] Haskell programmer's rant about xslt
From: Alan Painter <alan.painter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:58:48 +0200
One can debate the merits of such-and-such an approach to
transformations and the debate should be lively.

But verbiage such as "your bastard child of a language" has no utility
whatsoever and certainly no place in polite discourse.

I would suggest giving this guy's opinions no further attention.

cheers

-aljo