Re: [xsl] for-each-group grouping accented versions of letters together

Subject: Re: [xsl] for-each-group grouping accented versions of letters together
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:24:39 +0100
Gerrit's solution of using normalize-unicode should work. Another solution is to do the grouping using a collation that ignores accents. Unfortunately, collation URIs are processor-dependent - but there are various ways you can parameterize them if you want portability. In Saxon, you would use

<xsl:for-each-group collation=""; ...

More details of Saxon collation URIs are here:

Michael Kay