Re: [xsl] Creating multiple xmls using xslt1.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating multiple xmls using xslt1.0
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:26:58 +0200
Siddhi Thakkar wrote:

And I have thousands of<Row> elements like this. For the first 50 rows, I should be able to create an output xml with name Data1.xml, for next 50 rows output xml should be data2.xml, for next 50 rows output should be data3.xml and so on until all the rows are complete. And I have to achieve this with XSLT 1.0. Can anybody please help?

Well pure XSLT 1.0 does not allow you to create several result documents with one transformation.
Do you use an XSLT 1.0 processor which supports an extension element to create multiple result files?

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP Data Platform Development
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/