Re: [xsl] Writing stylesheets for Web and PDF output?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Writing stylesheets for Web and PDF output?
From: Dan Vint <dvint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 14:18:05 -0700
The publication module may be a key difference. The current tools manage the content of the publication through an interface and proprietary XML format. So their graphical interface is used to organize the content and then publish it. This is easy for the writers to use, but it doesn't allow me to introduce any processing of my own. Anything I add has to be done after the fact.

..dan