Re: [xsl] Writing stylesheets for Web and PDF output?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Writing stylesheets for Web and PDF output?
From: Vasu Chakkera <vasucv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 23:47:43 +0100
I am not sure about the Arbortext styler. ECrion also generates XSLT
code in the background. It generates XSL:FO in the background and you
can either choose to do everything on the Designer or, Can do the XSLT
Coding yourself.. the designer helps you to do s preview of the
output, as you carry on developing your stylesheet.
Hope this helps.
Vasu

--
Vasu Chakkera