Re: [xsl] Drop-in replacement for MSXML to get to XSL2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Drop-in replacement for MSXML to get to XSL2.0
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:00:20 -0700
The "wild guess", of course, fails the reality test.

If you are using VB.NET (.NET) then you can use Saxon.NET or XQSharp.

If you are using VB6 (not .NET), then you could try using Altova2012
(XML-SPY).

In all cases you need to read the documentation of the corresponding
XSLT 2.0 processor and find-out the APIs that can be used in order to
invoke a transformation, pass parameters/context to it, get the result
of the transformation, etc. ...

Cheers,

Dimitre

--