Re: [xsl] analyze-string help?

Subject: Re: [xsl] analyze-string help?
From: Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 02:46:48 -0400
You show the output as having a newline between "Module" and
"Batteries" (which might just be an artifact of e-mail) -- is that
what the input has? If so, your input pattern doesn't match newline,
and will fail. To fix, just use normalize-space($title) as the input
(i.e., value of @select).

But is there any reason not to use a simpler regex? E.g.,
  <xsl:analyze-string select="normalize-space($title)" regex="(.+) - (.+)">

Even if it doesn't fix your problem, it might make it easier to find.