Re: [xsl] [ANN] Saxon-CE 1.0 (XSLT 2.0 on the browser)

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ANN] Saxon-CE 1.0 (XSLT 2.0 on the browser)
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 22:02:12 +0100
>Is there an option to package Saxon CE (local machine) only with a particular app, so that the app users will not be required to obtain and re-register a license?

Not at the moment. We've always known such requirements would come up, but we put them to one side to worry about once we had the basic end-user product out. There's a whole load of ways people are going to want to configure this technology - Phil has been looking at the way Windows 8 uses HTML5 and Javascript for non-web applications, for example - and it will take us time to work out what hooks and interfaces we need to exploit all the opportunities, as well as the commercial offerings we need to put in place.

Michael Kay
Saxonica