[xsl] [ANN] Saxon-CE 1.0 (XSLT 2.0 on the browser)

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] Saxon-CE 1.0 (XSLT 2.0 on the browser)
From: Mark Anderson <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:26:15 +0000
Hi Michael

Just read this about Saxon-CE " the ability to launch Saxon from the
xml-stylesheet processing instruction via an XSLT 1.0 bootstrap stylesheet
came from a chance remark during the XML Prague conference, but it will make a
big difference to anyone trying to migrate an existing XSLT 1.0 application."
Does this mean any app that uses XSLT1.0 (i.e. non browser) could use it?

Regards

Mark

xsl-list Digest 15 Jun 2012 05:10:02 -0000 Issue 2855

Topics (messages 62365 through 62368):

[ANN] Saxon-CE 1.0 (XSLT 2.0 on the browser)
	62365 by: Michael Kay
	62366 by: Dimitre Novatchev
	62367 by: Michael Kay
	62368 by: Philip Fearon