Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 compability issue occured in topicmerge.XSL in DITA 1.5.1

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 compability issue occured in topicmerge.XSL in DITA 1.5.1
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:51:29 +0100
>I have a favor to ask what kind of a running sample would be desirable for you to spot the error.

A stylesheet and source document, as short as you can make them, which have no external dependencies, so anyone can try running them.

> I have tried replacing the line <xsl:variable name="topicrefClass"><xsl:value-of select="@class"/></xsl:variable> with this line <xsl:variable name="topicrefClass" select="string(@class)"/> , but made no difference.

I should have made it clear that this observation about your code was just an inefficiency I noticed, it has nothing to do with the problem you are experiencing.

Michael Kay
Saxonica