Re: [xsl] build group of elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] build group of elements
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:45:27 +0100
Perhaps it is just me but I can not guess any relationship between the input and the desired output given your description.

The input file consists of a top level element xmlfile (which is a bad name as names beginning with "xml" are reserved) with a number of children all with name foo.

Your output file consists of a top level element fooGroup with three children named foo1 foo2 and foo3, but there doesn't seem to be any indication of how the contents of those three children depend on the initial input.

David

________________________________________________________________________ The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is: Wilkinson House, Jordan Hill Road, Oxford OX2 8DR, United Kingdom.