Re: [xsl] Xpath Syntax Issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xpath Syntax Issue
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 16:31:46 +0100
On 24/06/2012 15:35, Nathan Tallman wrote:
Is there any reason why this transformation works in Oxygen, using
Saxon and xsltproc, yet doesn't work from the Linux command line using
xsltproc? When running from the command line, all the attributes from
urlset are removed, but the unwanted URLs remain.

I for one haven't followed this thread in detail, so I'm not sure what "this transformation" refers to.

Michael Kay
Saxonica