RE: [xsl] New XSLT 3.0 Working Draft

Subject: RE: [xsl] New XSLT 3.0 Working Draft
From: Michele R Combs <mrrothen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:17:04 +0000
Heh.   You're quite right.  Congratulations and yay for the new features,
especially the accumulators and catch-ability :)

I guess I was thinking of for example browsers being able to handle 2.0
features (which I don't think any can, can they?), but you're right of course,
lots of people are using it internally.

Michele
suitably chastened