[xsl] ISO8859-1 encoding

Subject: [xsl] ISO8859-1 encoding
From: Geert Bormans <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 10:58:04 +0200
Hi all,

I need to deal with XML that has this encoding="ISO8859-1",
I am not sure about this, some parsers seem to accept it

I am using Saxon command-line on a win 2008 server.
I am using collection() since I have to combine a bunch of these XML into one resulting XML

Saxon throws an error because of the encoding.
I assume it is the underlying parser that does this

What are my options to make Saxon accept this encoding?

My last resort would be to have a Ruby or Python up front that transforms the
encoding="ISO8859-1"
into
encoding="ISO-8859-1"
but my customer will be hard to convince to throw yet another technology on his server

Thanks in advance

Geert