xsl-list /at/ lists.mulberrytech.com
Last updated: Thu Nov 01 04:25:17 GMT 2012
[xsl] Q: How can Firefox access google maps api in XSLT?
[xsl] analyze-string question
[xsl] Global variable reads in the input XML document using the document() function ... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't
[xsl] Example of partial function application of a context-dependent built-in function?
[xsl] Force the case of a set of strings
[xsl] [XPath 3.0] How to do partial function application on the min() function?
[xsl] XSLT whitebox testing
[xsl] XSLT 3.0 Working Draft
[xsl] [XPath 3.0] Why should I bother specifying the "arity" of a function that I invoke?
- [xsl] XSL-FO to generate Footnotes
- Re: [xsl] getting all values from a map
- [xsl] Decoding HTML tags
- [xsl] Re: Grouping flat HTML at multiple levels
- [xsl] Grouping but not starting at the first element.
- [xsl] Why does the doc() function reject non-ASCII characters in the filename?
- [xsl] [ANN] Online XPath 2.0 analyser: significant update and new name
- [xsl] Content/Data Engineers
- [xsl] Fwd: Namespace issue in copy override
- [xsl] Schema issue - enumerations - off topic apology
- [xsl] Matching processing-instructions
- [xsl] Denormalizing formatting
- [xsl] removing duplicates from a sequence while retaining order
- [xsl] Problem with extracting text from svg file
- [xsl] [ANN] XML Prague 2013 Call For Papers
- [xsl] deduplicating information in XML files
- [xsl] XPath 3.0: Is it possible to do recursion in an anonymous function?
- RE: [xsl] XPath 3.0: Is it possible to do recursion in an anonymous function?
- [xsl] XPath 3.0 How to implement the function composition operator?
- Re: [xsl] fo:multi-switch or alternative
- [xsl] ANN: Function Composition and Recursion in XPath 3.0
- [xsl] Processing schema attributes with leading zeros?
- dvint - 19 Oct 2012 15:49:26 -0000
- [xsl] Template for node-set parents
- [xsl] dynamic xpath from variable evaluate function is failing
- [xsl] moving namespace to soap envelope declaration and changing the namespace prefix inbody
- ram - 22 Oct 2012 16:51:45 -0000
- [xsl] Diffing XML
- [xsl] XPath 3.0 is a composable language ... what does that mean?
- [xsl] [Summary] XPath 3.0 is a composable language ... what does that mean?
- [xsl] XPath as a stand-alone programming language (Was: Re: [xsl] [Summary] XPath 3.0 is a composable language ... what does that mean?)
- [xsl] Re: XPath as a stand-alone programming language
- [xsl] transform html h1 with a div
- [xsl] Effect of default namespace specifications on imports