Re: [xsl] Template for node-set parents

Subject: Re: [xsl] Template for node-set parents
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 21:29:44 +0000
My solution assumed XSLT 2.0. I think that these days, if you want to use XSLT 1.0, you should say so - it's been superseded for nearly 6 years now.

I'm afraid I don't do 1.0 solutions for people - my memories of how to get round its restrictions are fading rapidly. But there are probably other people on the list who can help.

Michael Kay
Saxonica