Re: [xsl] Printing a page header based on page content: Marker retrieval issue.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Printing a page header based on page content: Marker retrieval issue.
From: Brenda Bennett <brenda.bennett@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:59:58 +0000
Thank you for the response Wendell.

I did reset the marker at the beginning of each new page sequence with the
correct information, and it displayed correctly on the first page of each
sequence. The problem occurred on following pages of the sequence, where the
marker reverted to previous values that were set earlier in the sequence -
something that I'm still trying to understand why it happened.

I developed a work-around for this problem by creating a variable for each
sequence and uniquely naming the marker and all calls to it for each page
sequence using this variable, which yielded the results that we needed for our
project.

Brenda J. Bennett
Information Architect II

O'NEIL & ASSOCIATES, INC.
495 Byers Rd.
Miamisburg, Ohio 45342-3662
Office: (937) 865-0846 ext. 3533
E-mail: brenda.bennett@xxxxxxxxx

REVOLUTIONIZING DOCUMENTATION >>> POWERING PRODUCT SUPPORT

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use
only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil &
Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of
this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly
prohibited.