Re: [xsl] better way to get the path to a node?

Subject: Re: [xsl] better way to get the path to a node?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 07:42:27 -0800
I have used this pure XSLT 1.0 code ,since 2003, for building an XPath
expression to any kind of node: not only to an element but to a text
node, to a processing instruction, to a comment, to an attribute and
even to a namespace node:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4746299/generate-get-xpath-from-xml-node-java

Cheers,
Dimitre