Re: [xsl] Will every XSLT processor reduce upper-case('ß') to SS ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Will every XSLT processor reduce upper-case('ß') to SS ?
From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:46:57 +0100
On 05/01/2013, Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It is downright ugly to see a
> single '_' among all upper case lettering, therefore avoid it.

Which, according to Germany's legal requirements, may not be possible
in documents or similare, where the original lower case spelling must
be preserved even when proper names are written in all upper case.
(Note: Austrian passports are different. Switzerland has abolished '_'
in its version of German a long time ago.)

-W