Re: [xsl] problem defining param value

Subject: Re: [xsl] problem defining param value
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 17:19:27 -0500
At 2013-01-08 16:44 -0500, Jonina Dames wrote:
When I step through the NEW_STYLESHEET.xsl with some sample xml, $fork1 definitely returns FORK, which then causes $OUTSIDE_PARAM to return VALUE1, as expected. The problem is getting the first stylesheet to realize that $OUTSIDE_PARAM has actually been defined as not empty.

I'm unfamiliar with the invocation you described, so I'll fall back on my earlier suggestion to add diagnostics to your stylesheet to expose values. You may find they are not set as you anticipated they were, and you need evidence to prove otherwise.

Good luck.

-- Contact us for world-wide XML consulting and instructor-led training Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/about Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal