Re: [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 23:21:09 +0000
On 26/01/2013 20:58, Costello, Roger L. wrote:
Hi Folks,

I only know of one fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processor -- SAXON.
The next release of Saxon will, I hope, have complete coverage of the XPath 3.0 candidate recommendation. But full conformance with XSLT 3.0 is still some way off.

And it's not free.

Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?

I believe that it is important there be at least one free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processor.

Here's why: The people I work with think along these lines...

Yes, you're right, a lot of people are looking for a free lunch. I'm glad you've realised this, and will now devote the next three years of your life to feeding their hunger.

Michael Kay
Saxonica