Re: [xsl] XSLT 2013 survey

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2013 survey
From: Adam Retter <adam.retter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:55:59 +0000
These poll questions seem a little strange to me -

How are Q1 and Q2 different?

Q5 seems to mix up Operating Systems and programming languages. Surely
if you are going to have Linux and MacOSX, then you also need Windows
and Solaris. Also perhaps better to separate language and OS. The
language question may be irrelavant to some, as may the OS question.

--
Adam Retter

skype: adam.retter
tweet: adamretter