Re: [xsl] [xsl-fo] Flexible Region-before size

Subject: Re: [xsl] [xsl-fo] Flexible Region-before size
From: Geert Bormans <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 13:55:23 +0100
Thanks Ken,

Since the overflow is a maximum of one line,
I think it makes sense to have two separate page geometries and pick the right one per page sequence.

That really helps
thanks for this

Geert

At 23:48 29/01/2013, you wrote:
At 2013-01-29 23:31 +0100, Geert Bormans wrote:
I don't think I can change the extent on the static-content, can I?

Change? Not during a page sequence, no ... it can only be set in the page geometry. And set once for each named master.

Out of curiosity... did you use a different simple-page-master per potential number of lines?

It was calculated on the fly, as there was only one invocation of the stylesheet per document. Thus, I was able to do my calculation before even starting the root, and then just plugging in the value in the one page geometry.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx