RE: [xsl] Saxon via Ant - Getting started

Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon via Ant - Getting started
From: "Kerry, Richard" <richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 13:28:50 +0000
(sorry, Mike's reply crossed with my follow-up with my example)

Thanks for the information Mike.  I'm using Saxon 6.5, which I think was
recommended to me as the one to use as DocBook is xsl 1, with possible
extensions (not sure about the extensions).
If you are recommending I use Saxon 9, even though it's xsl 1, I'm happy to
change.

And I shall therefore focus on using it via the <java> task.  When I've
changed to saxon 9 I'll let you all know what's happened with the "-x" error.

Appreciatvely,Richard.

Richard Kerry
BNCS Engineer
T: +44 (0)20 82259063
M: +44 (0)7812 325518
Room EBX 301, BBC Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ
richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx
uk.atos.net

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely
for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity
cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be
triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain
a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this
transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting
from any virus transmitted.