xsl-list /at/ lists.mulberrytech.com
Last updated: Thu Jan 31 05:25:14 GMT 2013
[xsl] How? Glossary page header lists last entry on page
[xsl] Found it: Glossary page header lists last entry on page
[xsl] XLST 2013 survey
[xsl] [xsl-fo] Flexible Region-before size
Kevin Brown - 30 Jan 2013 17:22:00 -0000
[xsl] Info on serializer property
[xsl] Re: Anyone implemented a fuzzy matcher in XPath?
[xsl] Saxon via Ant - Getting started
- [xsl] Entity references
- [xsl] Will every XSLT processor reduce upper-case('ß') to SS ?
- [xsl] randomly selecting a node from a node set
- Graydon - 6 Jan 2013 00:18:33 -0000
- [xsl] Using multiple values stored in a variable
- [xsl] Sorting behavior of Latin accented characters depends on what characters follow them ... XPath fails to sort correctly
- [xsl] Use the xml:lang attribute to set the collation?
- [xsl] Re: Pearls of XSLT and XPath 3.0 Design ... new chapter on Binary Search Trees
- [xsl] problem defining param value
- [xsl] finding a minimum set of references
- Graydon - 9 Jan 2013 01:37:40 -0000
- [xsl] Balisage 2013 Call for Participation
- [xsl] minimally overriding functions in XSLT 2.0
- [no subject]
- [xsl] How to move the namespaces onto the root element when there is a namespace prefix that is bound to different namespaces?
- [xsl] Should the XPath working group add support for an import capability?
- [xsl] Saxon 9.4 <bold></bold> Transformed to (newline)</bold> Problem
- [xsl] xsl for-each and preceding-sibling
- [xsl] XML Prague Call for Poster 2013
- [xsl] Pencil and Paper UTF-8
- [xsl] Does 'Lecœur' occur in $text? Do you have a multi-factor XPath solution?
- [xsl] How to make a xsl:function that returns the function()
- [xsl] node kind of result tree
- Re: [xsl] How to make a xsl:function that returns the function()
- [xsl] XSLT 3.0 Output and Serialization: Native XSLT message and error listeners?
- [xsl] Re..
- [xsl] date:seconds template implementation
- [xsl] Anyone implemented a fuzzy matcher in XPath?
- [xsl] [PATCH] math:random() missing its seed
- [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?