[xsl] How get fixed width for inline FO?

Subject: [xsl] How get fixed width for inline FO?
From: Steve Fogel <STEVE.FOGEL@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 00:40:42 -0800 (PST)
Hi, all..

I'd like to specify a fixed width for an inline FO with FOP 1.1. It's in a
List of Tables in the front matter of a book. For each table in the list,
table number area should be fixed width followed by table title.

My XSL-FO generates this (simplified) for table number 4-5:

<fo:block start-indent="3.5em">
	<fo:basic-link internal-destination="unique_id_24">
		<fo:inline inline-progression-dimension="6em">4-5</fo:inline>Summary of
Commands...(page number here)
      </fo:basic-link>
</fo:block>

I also tried using just the width property instead of
inline-progression-dimension.

Neither worked. Can someone help?

Thx

Steve

Steve Fogel | Information Architect, Oracle Database | 650.506.4914
Oracle Server Technologies Information Development
500 Oracle Parkway | M/S 4op1126 | Redwood Shores, CA 94065