Re: [xsl] Is there any xslt 2.0 processor that implements sticky d-o-e

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is there any xslt 2.0 processor that implements sticky d-o-e
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:23:54 -0500
Hi,

I concur with Mike: there are probably better ways.

In particular, the designers of namespaces in XML (IIRC) supposed they
were addressing this kind of requirement.

I know you may not find much to like about namespaces, but we are
starting from a low point when we're talking about escaped pseudo-XML.

Cheers, Wendell

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx> wrote:
> bryan rasmussen wrote:
>>
>> Well parse-xml using saxon says it is a
>>   Unknown system function parse-xml()
>

> I think you need to use a commercial Saxon version supporting XSLT/XPath 3.0
> to use that function introduced in the XPath 3.0 draft. You might also need
> to configure Saxon to use version 3.0 instead of 2.0.
>
> Saxon also provides an extension function, but as far as I know the open
> source version of Saxon only supports that in version 9.1.
>
> I think XmlPrime also supports
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-xpath-functions-30-20111213/#func-parse-xml but
> you need a license for that processor.

XML | XSLT | electronic publishing