xsl-list /at/ lists.mulberrytech.com
Last updated: Fri Mar 01 05:25:25 GMT 2013
[xsl] Poll XML technology
[xsl] fo:basic-link to non-pdf file
[xsl] time differences
[xsl] Re: Getting info of runtime failure in saxon environment
[xsl] [ANN] Balisage 2013 Papers due in 3 weeks
[xsl] Support for lookaround regexp in XSLT -- any time soon?
[xsl] repeatedly calling a template triggered by data within a parameter
[xsl] Processing XML with multiple nested CDATA sections
- [xsl] How get fixed width for inline FO?
- [xsl] Positional grouping problem
- RE: [xsl] RE: Saxon via Ant - Getting started
- [xsl] Use of a prefix in the error()'s QName
- [xsl] Will Saxon 9 optimize or cache this so performance doesn't degrade?
- [xsl] [Announce] April 2013 Classes on XSLT/XPath, XSL-FO, UBL and Code Lists in Europe (XSL List)
- [xsl] Comma-separated and tab-separated files into XML using XSLT 2
- [xsl] Re: Will Saxon 9 optimize or cache this so performance doesn't degrade?
- [xsl] Presentation of binary relations
- Re: [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?
- [xsl] Re: Anyone implemented a fuzzy matcher in XSLT/XPath?
- [xsl] document function cached?
- [xsl] Here's an online XSLT/XPath application of fuzzy matching -- Transit at your fingertips
- [xsl] XMLNS problem
- [xsl] Alternatives to "Stopping" a for-each
- [xsl] type error on 3rd argument of key function
- [xsl] Is there any xslt 2.0 processor that implements sticky d-o-e
- [xsl] [ann] oXygen XML Editor version 14.2
- [xsl] [ANN] Native XML user interfaces symposium
- [xsl] Getting info of runtime failure in saxon environment
- [xsl] Normalizing Whitespace When Not Using "xsl:value-of"
- [xsl] Walking a xsl:key
- [xsl] [ANN] Saxon-CE 1.1 available as open source
RE: [xsl] How can one get the name of a template or function?
- dvint - 28 Feb 2013 23:47:55 -0000