Re: [xsl] Hierarchy to Flat Structure

Subject: Re: [xsl] Hierarchy to Flat Structure
From: Geert Bormans <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 11:14:17 +0100
And you will love this,
the XSLT2 solution... worth considering, no?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0"

<xsl:output indent="yes" />

    <xsl:template match="Cases/Cases">
        <Cases>
            <xsl:for-each-group select="*" group-starting-with="Category">
                <Case>
                    <xsl:copy-of select="current-group()"></xsl:copy-of>
                </Case>
            </xsl:for-each-group>
        </Cases>
    </xsl:template>